söndag 13 september 2009

<3.


cause i miss your love so much.

things'll never be the same without you. oh baby God take your love from me. i need to feel you holding me. and i can't keep on living this way, I need you here with me. it's hard for me to tell you i love you. and i know i'll never hear your voice again. my world is nothing without you. now I don't know what to do, whit myself. I try to do everything to make you happy. just to hear ju say, that you love me one last time. I want prove how much I need you here. there is nothing i wouldn't do. i can't stand looking at those pictures on us, then it comes tears in my eyes. there just one thing that i wanna know, why would God hurt me so bad. does he know how much it hurts to be missing you!

baby I'm missing you, i love you.
















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar